Friday, June 03, 2011

OBX 2011

This past Sunday we came back from a great week in Corolla! We had amazing weather and pretty much spent all of our time outside enjoying it! The kids had a blast in the pool and in the sand and I tried to remember to take as many pics as I could. Christina got way more, but for some reason I can't seem to get to them. Prob because my computer is ancient! But here is what I managed to capture with my camera when I had a free hand and remembered :)

Great Jean with Kylan


Nyah and Sadie

Kylan sleeping away in the play dome

"king of the castle" with uncle Ray Ray

Daddy and Kylan poolside

Nyah, Sadie, and Shelby


Ryder playing with Pop pop

He loved being on the beach :)

Me and my loves :)


playing in the ocean



...hmm where will Kylan fit next year?

chillin with the tiny ones

K, I know this is bad, but pretty sure this is our first "family" photo where all 5 of us are together





Sam, D, and baby whitney


Ryder playing Putt putt

my sleeping babe




snack time

Mimi and Kylan

can you say...BEACH HAIR! whitney girl

buds


chillin after bath time :) they are just so stinkin cute!

poolside just after getting home from the beach. They needed some R&R after all that traveling

This week seemed to soar by! Sad that we have to wait a whole year before we can do it again, but so grateful we get to do it at all! Already excited for next year and to see how the kids have grown.

2 comments:

Lea Tame said...

Looks like such a fun trip!

Allegra said...

I love all the family pics! the ones of kylan and whitney are too cute :)