Friday, May 13, 2011

Ryder-isms

This post is of course in honor of my little cutie, Ryder :) I want to write down all the cute things he says and the way he says them. Time flies way to quickly, I have a minute, so I'm making myself do this before he grows up and I can't remember all the little details!

"hold you"
"gimme DAT!" (thankyou Nena haha)
"I wha you..toooo" (even if i didnt say i love you first)
"Myah" (bless his heart, he still wont say Nyah)
"weeeeeee","wwooahhh" (to evey bump/turn in the road)
"YAAYYY" (when a movie starts)
"baf time!"
"Shame on you!!"
"You bee meeeaaan"
"Oh WANT TOO!!" (i prob hear this the most)
"WHIT  ney"
"Kynan"
"Sorry...You gimme? I giyou" (asking for forgivness)
"I AM/I DOO" (in respose to lets eat, or lets watch a movie, etc)
"washa hands!" (after he hears someone flush the toilet)
"I wanna HABBIT"
"moomie pwease mommy" (movie)
"thanks for commin ober!"(whether you leave our house or he's leavin yours)

Ugh do I love him! If I think of more I'll just be trying to add them on to this post.

1 comment:

Brittany Cicala said...

haha Phillip says, "hold you" too, but he really means for me to hold him! and the "weee" and "whoa" to the bumps in the road! love it!