So glad that the cold and gloomy winter is officially over! We've been on walks, gone to the park, and enjoyed being able to get fresh air! Its amazing what that does for a mommy who is cooped up in the house with two little people all day! Speaking of little people. My littlest is offically 2 months old today!! So here are some recent pics of Kylan...
His cheeks have filled out some more and I've had to already pack up some of those newborn clothes to make room for the bigger things. So crazy. He loves to smile and coo when I talk to him. Man how I love those sweet baby noises :) He still hardly ever cries, but is very good at grunting to communicate that he's uncomfortable. He sleeps between 6-8 hrs straight at night and takes a long nap after his first feeding in the morning. He still sleeps a good amnt during the day so he must be doing a lot of growing. We've moved him into his own bed as we were kind of waking him up a lot having him in our room and that has been fabulous. He even takes his naps in there. He goes to bed around 10pm every night without any fussing. He's a very chill baby when he doesnt have gas...very similar to Ryder. At the end of the week he'll have his doc appt so i'll be able to post his measurements then.
here's some of what we've been up to...
baker park :)
this was the first time we took Ryder to feed the ducks and he loved it!
"come on Nena, the ducks are over here!"
me and my boys :)
the kids love to lounge with Ky
Neil with Kylan and Whitney
little update on us...
Neils job is going well, I've started back at the gym (ouch), Nyah lost her tooth at school (4/6)...
(that was dangling forever!!)...and Nyah's been prepping hard for her recital thats only a month away!! Easter is this weekend which means quality family time/activites, and then we get to look forward to our family vaca at the end of may! Right now Nyah has spring break so this week I'm hoping maybe I'll be brave enough to take them out and do something! hopefully the park :) more later!
















1 comment:
I love you guys :)
Post a Comment