Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Girl

To my growing, sweet girl...
Time seems to pass so quickly! You laugh when I BEG you to stay home with me instead of going to school in a couple weeks, but the truth is, I'm seriously going to miss having you around!! You are such a good helper with your brother, constantly taking care of him and entertaining him, you make me laugh all day, all the silly things that you say and funny ideas that pop into your head about life :) You are such a joy to be around! You've always been very independent, but these days its VERY evident that you enjoy doing whatever possible on your own. You've grown in patience tremendously, and trusting your mommy and daddy when we say we know whats best. I love when I see you sharing with others, when you sing in the car...or the bathroom :), when you stop in the middle of doing something busy to tell me that you love me. You are definitely still an emotional little thing at times, but when I see you pulling it together because your brother is a wreck, its evident how much you've grown these past years! And now you will have another little brother or sister to love and take care of! They will be so blessed to have you as a big sister! Mommy and Daddy love you Nyah and pray for many blessings for you this coming year.

No comments: