Monday, August 09, 2010

:: 5 ::



Why is this number significant you ask? Well there are a couple reasons...one... my little girly is about to turn 5 in 4 days and I'm so excited for all that is coming her way. Kindergarten (full day), her second year of dance, its going to be a whole new world for her...and me! Not only is all that super exciting but our little family is about to expand from 4...to 5!!! Yes thats right! We'll be expecting my 3rd little blessing somewhere around Feb 17th of 2011!!!!!! Neil and I are ecstatic and can't wait to find out in just a few weeks what this baby will be! Of course we have a list of names we've been looking over and making a favorites list! Life seems to be moving very quickly and sometimes it seems to be moving in fast forward, but being pregnant can tend to slow down time :) I must say though, I'm sitting here at 13wks and overall this has been the easiest pregnancy yet! I'm sure I'll have trials to come, but hopefully minor :) This little one is being really nice to me so I'm worried that Feb might just creep up on me faster than I'll be prepared for! Going from 4 to 5 means a new vehicle, merging 2 kids into one room, which automatically equals bunk beds in this house, plus all the preparing for a new one! But we are faithful that God will provide and that this next chapter will be just another great adventure for us as a family. So excited that I can finally share the news and that it doesnt have to be a secret anymore!! I wanted to finish out my year with the skins (well as much of it as i could) which meant this had to stay on the DL. But thanks to my family and a couple others for keeping this a secret! I'll be posting baby updates as they come!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

awww, yay!! congratulations! our kiddos will be so close in age! so fun. i'm already going to make a guess that it's going to be another boy...

...can't wait to find out!!!!

Alissa said...

Phew!!! Yay for a new baby!!! Now I can tell everyone!!

Tali Kauflin said...

So happy for you Jess! Congratulations! I am so happy to hear it has been an easy pregnancy too. Yay!

Lea Tame said...

Okay, so our due dates are 2 days apart! I'm February 19!