Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Fallish Things

Unfortunately, the last real update I did was at the end of summer. Well needless to say, we are way past that now. Summer seems like it was forever ago. So its only appropriate that I post some things here that I want to remember. I guess this would be my "fall" post since that chapter is already about to come to a close :( My, how the time flies and with Kylan on the move and hardly napping, these update opportunities just dont happen as often anymore.

Lets begin with Ashley and Michael's wedding :)
(Ky & Erica)

He was only 5mo old!

Nyah and Josie

The boys lookin sharp

Here was Kylans 1st swing ride @ 6mo

In october I got to join Nyah on her Apple Orchard field trip




Next, of course, is pumpkin pickin..

Every year we go to jumbos in middletown

they LOVED this wagon ride!


The one!

They had the best home-made ice-cream!!!

Nyahs favorite part!

After all of that excitement we move onto BIRTHDAYS...

first we celebrated Erica turning 23 :)

Then my BF's big 30!!!

Then Ryder turning 3... still cant believe how much he's grown

Papa and Ryder goofin around

wouldnt be the usual celebration without my caramel apples!

pin the marshmallow on the stick :)


The super amazing smore cupcakes my sister made!!! ugh so good!


all the boys
{Aurelio, Anthony, Phillip, Eden, Ryder, & Joshua}

Mommy & the birthday boy!

 

We also just recently celebrated my Dad turning 49!!! But I failed and dont have any pics :(

moving on...

Kylan @8 months standing up in the crib

HALLOWEEN... my little cow (calf)

A bumble bee and butterfly..

And my race car driver :)

the goods!!!

Nyah's first time at the American Girl store in Tysons with Savannah & Kayla

Kylan @ 8months cruisin around the table

The next highlight of this fall...
My Bestie Heather visiting from Atlanta!!!

Harlan and Ryder in Georgetown


The boys doing some antique shopping with us in Luckettes


The "real" us in case you didnt already know :)

our beautiful mamas

Next we celebrated thanksgiving!

Kids table :)


getting excited to eat!

Next up... Christmas Tree Choppin'

This has been a tradition before we even had kids...guess thats not sayin much haha. But to be exact...I officially found out/believed after a second test, that I was pregnant with Nyah the day we went to chop down our first tree as a married couple :) So needless to say, this is the Smart family's 7th year going to Gaver Tree Farm and chopping down our tree.

my boys... I <3 them so much!

my three crazies in one pic together haha

love this one

It was SUCH a beautiful and unusually warm day... like 67 or something close to it. So everyone was happy and the long walk didnt seem so bad.

Our Tree is up and decorated and we are READY for Christmas!!! I've got the christmas music on rotate (pandora is perfect hehe), the lights always one when it barely starts to get dark, now I hear there is snow right around the corner...tonight maybe? So that would complete things around here i guess :) I only have a tiny bit more christmas shopping to do and all the many holiday parties start this weekend!!

On another note: Ryder is now completely day-time potty trained! woohoo! No more pull-ups when we go out and hes had no accidents in weeks! Now we will slowly be working on the night time side of things but hey, one step at a time and im BEAMING that my least favorite phase is coming to a close! 2 down 1 to go haha. Nyah is practicing hard at dance and loving it. She has her first competition in Feb! Kylan had his top front tooth come in so that totals to 3 teeth now and that other front tooth is trying to do the same. he still stinks at naps and wakes up in the middle of the night to eat. Whew, no competition, hands down the toughest sleeper yet. All the more reason to rely on Gods strength to get me through the day.

Teaching is going great so far. Hard to believe three months have already gone by! I've started working on peices for the recital in June this past week. So excited to see my kids perform! Neil has been working hard as usual at work, and basically we are just doing our thing and making memories :) Life goes by so fast so I'm trying so hard to keep up with this as best as possible. I know I will be so glad I did! Looking back almost 6 years of this blog, I already am.

No comments: