
My little girl is 4 today! Blows my mind! It feels so crazy to say out loud that I have a 4yr old child, but at the same time, I feel SOO blessed! What would my life be like if she were never here?... If God didnt decide at that time that I should be pregnant even though i wasn't ready for it? I dont even want to ponder on that, cuz honestly its a waste of time! I love having my smart, energetic, interractive, fun, adorable, crazy little girl! My life would be drab without her! She challenges me, loves me..OH how she loves on me!, helps me, cuddles with me, and talks to me...all day long :) She is def a little troublemaker at times, curious, a little TOO social with strangers sometimes, and likes to talk to me like shes already grown (20 is prob accurate), but i still love her, just the way she is. I'm going to write her a little something here. She wont really be able to read it for a few years, but here goes, because im super sentimental about my kids :)
My Nyah,
Thanks for being such a blessing to me and your Daddy. We love you so much and are so proud of the way you are growing up. You do such a good job helping me take care of little brother everyday! I remember the amazing and overwhelming feeling I had when I held you for the very first time. It feels like so long ago when I look at how big you are now, but those feelings I had that day, I still have for you. Its hard to explain, and one day you will understand when you have your own little babies :) But its the most amazing, undeserving feeling I've ever felt. I know there is nothing I've ever done to deserve such a healthy,beautiful and amazing little girl. You light up my world like no one ever could. You make me feel like a kid again and I love hearing the funny things you say and how you take life so literally still. You still think I'm so cool, and important, and are always wanting to sit with me and talk to me, or show me some new moves you made up. I'm amazed how much you remember and hold in that little brain of yours! You are a fiesty little thing, but there is this other side of you that is SO sweet, thoughtful and kind. You wear your emotions on your face just like your mommy, but at the same time you have no problem voicing them :) You said to me recently..."mommy, are you going to keep me?" And I told you I would...for forever! Well I asked you if forever was cool and you said yes :) You have this loud little personality, no one could forget you! Thank you for being so sweet and affectionate! For being my little buddy. Thanks for being so quick to forgive and for making my job as a mommy, such a joy! I could never be as satisfied doing anything else!!!! Know that I am by your side always and forever. I dont know everything, but I know that I cherish you more than words could possibly explain. And I'll be trying my best to communicate that to you through my actions! Theres nothing you could do to make me love you less! You will be Mommy and Daddy's little princess forever! Happy Birthday big girl, I have only tears of joy today!

1 comment:
You are such an amazing mom, Jess! Love you girl. And we do miss you guys. Jason was just telling me how he wished we had extra cash to fly you guys out ;)
Post a Comment