

My baby boy has once again hit another month! This first year flies by like crazy and there are so many changes and milestones so I'm trying my best to write them down as often as I can. We have had a break through! Ryder now eats BABYFOOD!!! WOOHOO!!! haha. My son will finally down a huge bowl of rice cereal followed by a big thing of babyfood...normally fruit. He's not a big fan of the veggies wich is the totally opposite that Nyah was. When she first started with babyfood she preffered the veggies and then eventually she like the fruit. Anyways, I'm so glad that he finally "gets" it cuz i was a little worried he'd be sucking down his food for a loooong time. He got up on all fours for the first time the other day wich is pretty exciting. No rocking or anything yet but he gets around pretty good just laying on his belly on the floor and turning and scooting up with his feet :) He is still taking two good naps a day and is a big cuddler when he's sleepy...ugh i love it! I can't wait for his 9mo appt so i can see how much he's grown because he really feels SO heavy to me all of a sudden. He still sleeps through the night great even though I know he's still teething waiting for the two fronts to come in or the two bottom ones next to the ones he already has...they both look pretty swollen. Hes starting to prefer his mama now and i find it super cute :) if someone else is holding him and I walk into the room, he almost always reaches for me. This little boy melts my heart! Seriously, I feel i get a little peice of heaven from my kids sometimes. I'm gonna eat it up while they are so cute and innocent! Also we got him a walker thinking he would love to be able to get around better, but he hasnt really mastered it yet. His feet barely touch though so it might take a little more time. He scoots back in it but he doesnt understand yet the whole moving foward thing :) His skin has been looking really great, probably mostly due to the fact that its summer so there is more humidity. But I've been keeping him lotioned and that makes a huge difference. No one would know he had iktheosis right now unless i told you...thats how good it is. But my dad who also has it says its the winter that is difficult. But really its his scalp and calves/shins that get dry first so i try to pay close attention to those areas. He doesnt ever scratch or anything so thats definitely good. Well i think thats all for the update on the little man. We are going camping from this wednesday to sunday so I'm sure I'll have a post of that experience to come! Happy 4th!

No comments:
Post a Comment