but only if she could sit on Daddy's lap
*
Not too much new going on with us as a family. Neil's job is slowly starting to pick up which is great, and we are anxiously awaiting spring...the real kind with warm weather and flip flops. The kids have been itching to get outside more often and I can't wait to be able to do that!
*
This coming week is going to be insanely busy as I'm auditioning for Redskins again. BUT i did manage to tear a ligament in my ankle a couple weeks ago at a dance class so we'll see if i even make it through the whole week! I'm excited though to give it one more shot! I miss dancing with all the girls and doing something I'm still capable of doing and love so much...dancing of course :) We all know I'm getting old and the shelf life of a professional dancer is extremely short, so as long as it can remain a good thing for our family I'll give it one more year. After that I think I'm going to be way too busy with my kids and thier extracoricular activities. Nyah has been begging, and i mean that with no exaggerating, to take a dance class. The girl asks me every day and i keep telling her she can as soon as she turns 4 in the fall cuz i know thats when the classes start up at most studios. But i've been looking for something similar to occupy her until then cuz in kid years that is a LONG ways away! I taught her a little dance a few days ago and while i was gone last night she taught Neil the whole thing! I was shocked that she remembered and...and remembered it exactly! I gave each dance move a little name to help her remember and Neil told me over the phone each move and what it was called as she was doing the dance and calling the moves haha. She is a natural! So we will see where the next few weeks and months take us. I'm thanking God that we've all continued to stay healthy even though almost EVERYONE i know has been getting sick lately. Hopefully we can stear clear of that :)


1 comment:
Her hair is gorgeous!! That's so cute....
Post a Comment