Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Kiddos











Thanks Kristen for taking some great photos once again! Still wishing I had you on my wedding day, but Lord knows I'm making up for it now! haha! Check out the sweet slide show she put up on her blog http://www.kristenleighphotography.blogspot.com/ ! My little Ryder turned 2 weeks old this past wednesday. I'm trying so hard to savor the sweet moments with him before they pass so quickly. I kiss him lots and am constantly smelling his breath and touching and kissing his little miniature feet :) Nyah is still really enjoying him and has been super helpful. Every once in a while she takes advantage of me being distracted though, but that is definitely expected. Life with my kids is great right now and I'm thanking God for blessing me with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love the picture of Nyah groovin across the street! Sh eis to cute!! Ryder is so kissable! When can we have coffee friend? :)
Love Danielle

Allegra said...

ADORABLE pictures! Ryder's little outfit is too cute :)