Here she is searching with her daddy
They had some pigs, goats, and even pony rides, but we didnt get to the pony rides that day.
sitting on a mountain of hay
Here Nyah is actually getting her face painted! Neil and I were shocked that she let some random girl hold her face still to paint a flower. This is very unlike her! haha. But i think because it was her idea she did it. She said she wanted her cheek painted and she wanted a pink flower. Gotta hand it to her, the girl is decisive!
The three of us on the hay ride!
Nyah now...
And Nyah two years ago :) Its really strange to look at these together! Time flies, and she is still so much the same even though she is so different if that makes sense. Man do I love this little girl!

1 comment:
Aww. Fall is the best! (I miss it :) your little Nyah is such a cutie.
Post a Comment