Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The Zoo

Our Labor Day weekend was very relaxing. We didnt have anything planned except for just hanging out as a family. I did have a baby shower on Saturday though! BIG thank you to Alissa for planning it all for me and making it so special! Thank you to everyone who came...I was sooo blessed and feel a bit more ready for baby number two now :) Other than that we went to the National Zoo yesterday (Labor Day) with Danny and Rachael and of course Emma! If you dont know who Emma is, Nyah will tell you she is her BFF :) Nyah is so used to saying that Josie is her aunt and kept asking me what Emma was, and I'd tell her she was her friend, then I realized she was looking for something a bit more special than that. She was expecting that Emma should have a title like Josie does so I told her that Emma was her BFF and now thats what she says...so cute. So here are some pictures of our time at the zoo with the Regeimbals!

You cant really tell here, but the guys had on almost the same shirts just different colors, same brand, similar disigns...it was too "cute" so i had to make them take a picture :)
Some Sea Lions hanging out
Nyah and Daddy checkin them out



a tiger
oh and this is what i got when i asked the girls to smile! They are some charactors. Emma gave me blue steel and Nyah gave me crazy.
These fish were super huge!
This pic is sideways but you can tell its a little monkey.

~

Thats pretty much it. I got my work out for the month sweating and walking all over the zoo and then we came back here and cooked out for dinner. We are taking advantage of our deck before the weather gets too cold...it will happen before i know it!


No comments: