I'll start with my belly...this is not something i would normally do (I'm sure most of you know), but since a couple out of towners have been bugging me to do it I will, JUST for you! Here is a belly pic of me at 22wks. TADA! there it is. You wont see too many of these, though I am debating on maybe getting some professional ones taken in a couple months. We'll see. But sorry you can't see my face cuz i took the pic myself and my arm is just not that long. But we all know what my face looks like so we dont need to see that haha :) The little bugger has been extremely active lately and pretty forceful! As of a couple weeks ago you can SEE him jab me just by looking at my belly and he's gotten stronger and stronger these days! I thought maybe I'd have a low-key baby, but now he seems to be just as active as Nyah was :) This is going to get interesting as he grows.
So aside from my growing bump, theres been some exciting new things happening around here. Well at least to me they are exciting! We have finally agreed on the perfect boy name for our little man in there...are you ready?? You better not copy it or I will find out!!! haha sorry just had to add that, but seriously his name is going to be...
Ryder Kade Smart
~
We are thrilled to have decided and now we can start personalizing stuff and Nyah can already call the name of her little brother...and she does when she gets real close to my belly and talks to him :)
~
Another exciting thing...Nyah got into a preschool! We'd been on the waiting list at two places for a good while, and one called me and i turned them down after much prayer and consideration (it was afternoon-not good she still needs the naps!) But i was concerned that she wouldnt get into the other school that i liked that had morning openings and school has been ALLLL she talks about! This girl is dying to go and experience school and I think with the baby coming only a month and half after it would start, it would be so good for her. Anyways, only a couple hours after I called the first school to reluctantly turn them down, the second school called to offer me tues and thurs mornings!!! How crazy is that, God is good and new exactly what would be best for Nyah and worked it out and in perfect timing :) So its official now that my little tiny girl will be going to school in the fall! She'll be able to be her little independent self and learn more about God and all that educational stuff :) I'm so happy for her as I know she is just waiting till her "august party" as she calls it, is over cuz that means school is closer.
~
The other stuff...Neil started playing outdoor soccer a couple weeks ago which has been really fun. Nyah and I loved watching him play outside and he really is amazing I think! He does such a great job and really enjoys it. I'm so glad he still gets to play and I'm always so proud of him when we get to watch :) While Neil has been working hard (work has been a bit challenging for him lately...lots of changes!) Nyah and I have been spending our time at the pool, picnics at the park, playing at the park, visiting Mom-mom and Josie, and really just trying to enjoy the summer while it lasts. She has become such the little helper around the house too which has been wonderful. She's gotten a little better at cleaning up after herself, but she really loves to help me do dishes and laundry, oh and swiffering is always a fav of hers. Now if only I could get her to clean all the bathrooms...haha jk that would be totally gross haha.
~
Ok so this was SUPPOSED to be "brief" so I think I'll cut myself off here. But soon here I will have even more to post!


1 comment:
sooooo, i'll do maternity pics and baby pics when ryder is born for free, if you can do my hair for an occasional event :) you are pretty much the best ever, i am convinced haha
Post a Comment