Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Frederick County Fair

Last night Neil and I took Nyah to the county fair. We met up with my parents and Josie as well wich made it twice the fun! I havn't been to a fair in forever, so i totally didnt realize how much money you could actually spend there. I'm sure most of you are already aware of that aspect. But for some reason i thought it cost almost nothing. Anyways, Nyah wasn't too aware of the rides so we didn't have to spend a fortune on that. Instead we ate some delicious food (crab cakes yummm) that were surprisingly not too expensive and there were tons of animals there and they were free to look at and touch so we absolutely spent most of our time there :)

this was a baby pig in a pac-n-play...so funny. Nyah thought it was hilarious
Here's Josie and Nyah checking out the alpaccas
Neil, Josie and Dad checking out the baby pigs...here they are below as well. I think they were a week or so old, sitll a pretty good size.

Here are the newborn pigs...they were born 7 hrs before we got there. They were sooo tiny and so incredibly adorable!
Here's Nyah and Neil checking them out
And here is the only game we played. Josie was bent on winning a goldfish so we walked around for a while after checking out all the animals to finally find the game!
Here she is with her very own goldfish that she won all by herself...she even won a second one for Nyah!
Here's Nyah with her fishy that Josie gave her :) Her very first pet haha. She loved getting to carry it in the plastic bag and this morning she was thrilled to see that he was still here! I asked her what the fishy's name was and she said with confidence and no delay..."NEMO" hehe.
We had a blast hangin out at the fair. Nyah was cracking up at the sheep and how loud they were BAHHHing. She got to see baby cows and peacocks too. The funniest part was when we went to see the chickens. There were a TON of chickens and so many different breeds. I was like Nyah look at all the chickens! She looked at them for a minute and said..."chichens...eat chickens mommy". I was like WHAT? like maybe i heard her wrong or something and she said again..."each chicken bauk bauk" haha. Maybe she made a connection to the chicken and the chicken nugget! who knows she cracks me up.

No comments: