

Here's us on Easter :) So I've been droppin the ball a little with this thing lately but just so that everyone knows who doesnt already know...my sister had her tumor removed and the biopsy did come back. They informed us that the tumor is NOT a dermoid tumor like we thought. It was on its way to being cancerous so they were glad they decided to remove it. WHEW God is good! Other than that fantastic news we've been hangin out...not enjoying the cold weather that came back :( I mean really...It should never be allowed to snow in April! there should be some kind of rule! Neil has been sick. We were all sick last year on Easter. Neil's the only one that wanted to make a tradition out of that :) I'll update again soon but thats all for now!

1 comment:
Your little girl is sooo cute!
(I found your blog from a round-about way, but it started with Kelley Murphy)
Post a Comment